View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 05:04 AM   #17080
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Wow! Why didn't I read this one earlier. It was brilliant! I loved how this was written. Initially I was a bit annoyed by the frustrations experienced by the characters until I realised the whole narrative was a metaphor of what was being investigated.
I loved this book. As you say, you wonder at at first why the heck she's describing all the long and tortuous problems of getting from "A" to "B" in the hospital - but then you find out. And the "sting in the tail" of the book is just brilliant.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote