View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 03:21 PM   #13
oldbook
Enthusiast
oldbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oldbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oldbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oldbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oldbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oldbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oldbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oldbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oldbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oldbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oldbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
In the past I compared many different readers, but on these devices I really cannot see any difference. I tried it under daylight too, yesterday. All font sizes.

But if you read with the device the fonts on the K4B appear darker due the black frame.
Its an completely different reading experience. I still do not know which I like better.

I believe they changed the display in last production run, compared to images from others.
My first intention was to keep the K4B, but now I will keep both.

Here with some picts with glare:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kindle3.jpg
Views:	478
Size:	652.1 KB
ID:	94954   Click image for larger version

Name:	kindle4.jpg
Views:	462
Size:	213.6 KB
ID:	94955   Click image for larger version

Name:	kindle5.jpg
Views:	551
Size:	284.4 KB
ID:	94956  

Last edited by oldbook; 10-26-2012 at 03:38 PM.
oldbook is offline   Reply With Quote