View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 12:56 PM   #9
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
Hari that didn't work. I have uninstalled it twice but the uninstall doesn't appear to remove the .db file that stores the tags and series info. I don't know if it makes a difference, I used Nook AppMan. I did download Market but seemed to have a problem with it.

I have a second Nook in the house that doesn't have this issue. One other way around deleting and recreating your mybooks.db file would be to clone one Nook onto the other. I am not sure that Windows cloning and disk management programs will be able to see the entire drive to do the clone.

I am fairly stuck.........Jackie

Added: I did get Market working but I have the same results. If I do a show on one of the tags that I think came from archived books I get an "item not found" message. I am trying to get B&N to get rid of my archived books altogether but so far they don't answer me email or my phone calls.

Last edited by jjansen; 07-30-2010 at 01:28 PM.
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote