View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 07:23 PM   #15
stustaff
Wizard
stustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it is

Device: sony reader PRS505 and 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebase View Post
I did it. I used the spirit jailbreak and now Stanza is running gloriously on my iPad. I LOVE it! Makes me wonder how LITTLE effort it would take to port iPhone Stanza to iPad Stanza "as is" without any iPad inspired redesign.

My only problem is that any time I change the settings...Stanza bombs out and the settings don't take. This happens with Stanza even when not running in full screen mode.

Anyone have a solution/work around? It's not a deal breaker as I'm only trying to change the theme and page turn speed. Making the fonts bigger/smaller by pinching works. Connectivity to fictionwise works as does my local Calibre server.

Happy happy joy joy!

Lee
Mine doestnt!
Do you know what version your using? I didn't upgrade my stanza when the upgrade took away USB sync ability.

Seems like my version is more stable.

It's a free app so am I allowed to share it or is there a way to get the older version?
stustaff is offline   Reply With Quote