Thread: Clip on light?
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 05:16 PM   #6
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I was just up at the Chapters at the 401 and Kennedy in Toronto. Under the table where they had Kobo's on display (and no... I did NOT turn them all over to Video Poker), they had a basket full of XtraFlex 2 LED Light --> http://www.mightybright.com/Book_Lig...uctDetail.html

I picked one up, and it seems fine. You have the ability to have either 1 or 2 LED lights turned on, and can adjust the gooseneck so that you do not see the reflection of the LED lights on the screen.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote