View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 03:52 PM   #2
electristan
newbie reader
electristan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.electristan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.electristan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.electristan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.electristan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.electristan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.electristan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.electristan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.electristan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.electristan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.electristan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: reMarkable, Boox T68, Kobo Mini, Nook STR, Sony PRS-505
Well i for one have had almost no issues with Calibre. It is very easy to use and has a nice coverflow style was of showing you library, this with the nice big buttons that tell you exactly what they do make it a good choice for most people.

** see further down, i was wrong about the issue bellow **

Only issue you might have is that you can not transfer books bought on the Sony ebook store to your device. They show up fine in the library but wont transfer (If i'm wrong about this please correct me but i have never been able to do this).

Oh, and good luck avoiding tech support, I never seem to get away form my friends

Last edited by electristan; 02-22-2009 at 06:10 PM. Reason: correcting mistake
electristan is offline   Reply With Quote