View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 11:45 AM   #120
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
I've never written a WIKI and don't know where to start? I thought WIKI on mobiread where controlled by the moderators?

How do I go about starting one?
No... Wiki is by definition a community editable feature. You do need to get a wiki login though to contribute. Just go to the Wiki link at the top of this page... Create login to the Wiki (top right link on Wiki). Once you've done that... create a page.

The easiest way to create a page is to find an existing page that should like to your new page... add the topic name/link like this:

[[Book Creator]]

Then save your edit. The link about should be active... click on it to create the page... then edit the page.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote