View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 04:21 AM   #18
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaughingVulcan View Post
Also, some B&N locations still carry house stock of the SimpleTouch without the glow light. I paid $59 for mine, recently, and the location has one other available.
BestBuy is still clearing them out at $50 new. And manufacturer refurbished units can be bought for $40 on eBay (which includes s/h). Or look around pawnshops. I see them for $25 or $30 all over the place -- and these are usually in like-new condition. I bought a Nook Simple Touch Glowlight (in good condition) for $30.
rcentros is online now   Reply With Quote