View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 11:30 PM   #7
bookmarked
Addict
bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Nexus 7, iPod Touch 4, HP TouchPad
Top Five Classics has released 3 new illustrated editions of Edgar Allan Poe’s works:

THE RAVEN

EDGAR ALLAN POE: Essential Tales & Poems

EDGAR ALLAN POE: Complete Tales & Poems

As far as I can tell, the 'Complete' book contains everything that's in the 'Essential' book.

As usual, there's some confusion about the prices. Top Five's website shows "The Raven" for free and the other two for $0.99, but the stores are all over the place. Amazon has "The Raven" for $1.99, but the other two are free at the moment. B&N has all three for $0.99. Kobo & Google have "The Raven" & 'Complete' for free, but 'Essential' for $0.99. Kobo is even more confusing because it shows 'Complete' as either free or $0.99 depending on how I search for it. I found it for free using the ISBN 9781938938115 .
bookmarked is offline   Reply With Quote