View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 08:17 AM   #13
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoFriend View Post
I am trying to add a book using the command prompt and get the following error: "calibredb is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file." Operating system is Windows 7.

I'm replying to an old thread because it was so difficult to find out how to "open a command prompt" and this was the only thread I found that answered that question. It would be nice if there were a sticky thread covering this question.
Did you install Calibre or are you running on Calibre Portable?

Type into a command window (mistakenly called a DOS Window): calibredb<enter>
You should see a list of command arguments
(works on W7HP, Calibre 64 bit)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote