View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 07:36 AM   #22363
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I was surprised at myself. I usually give in to temptation on the premise that it might not present itself again soon...

Being one pound up isn't something to lose much sleep over. If it takes you a month to lose it, no big deal. I figure I've got 6 more kilo to drop to reach my goal of 80kg. Already my wife is complaining that I look too skinny. There is the possibility that what's she's really complaining about it that my pants keep falling down... and I figure, gee... as long as they're already down...

Stitchawl

My wife is saying the same thing. Only she is calling me scrawny - even worse than too skinny. It's all relative (no, not the in-laws), I mean she's just used to me being overweight. In fact I could do with another 7 pounds off, I think.

Black coffee (no sugar) in my cup.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote