View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 01:46 PM   #214
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by frquixote View Post
I called B&N Customer Service today because I also haven't received the promised second email (clicked the button a week ago today). The nice lady on the Customer Service line said they are experiencing "delays" and that I should "wait another week."

When I pointed out that there was a limited time to get this accomplished and that my measly 113 books represented a large investment to me, she told me there was still "plenty of time" since the books are still accessible until 12/21 ... Yeah, right, tell that to the Mayans!

Fortunately, I have them all backed up. Like just about everyone else here, I would just like to avoid having to Apprentice Alf them using the ereader tools (not as easy as the ePub tools) and then convert and clean up the text. Much better to have the convert/clean up done by the vendor.
Thanks for the heads up. I have Secure eReader mostly from them. They all convert great for me no clean up needed. I just add indents in Calibre because they don't have indentation. No problems using the "tools" on them.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote