View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 08:25 PM   #21
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
@AlPe
Thank you very much for the information. Right now, I am not sure whether to invest more time in the Japanese dictionary. As it is now, selecting text in a Japanese book is so cumbersome that using the dictionary is rather a pain. One can only hope that this improves with a future update.
I was hoping somebody else would go this way, so that I could easily follow his steps. Anyway, if I were to create a new dictionary (and at the moment, I don't have the necessary knowledge to do it) I would possibly also wish to replace the content (I mean the html files) completely. Thank you again.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote