View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 05:46 PM   #62
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
@EbokJunkie,

I don't know about the newer PB models but this userStyle1.css gives me my chosen font (Charis) on my PB360 (original) with the hacked ADE version of fw15.2, even if there is a different embedded font.

Code:
@font-face {font-family: serif; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; src: url(res:///mnt/ext1/system/fonts/CharisSIL-Regular.ttf)}
@font-face {font-family: serif; font-weight: normal; font-style: italic; src: url(res:///mnt/ext1/system/fonts/CharisSIL-Italic.ttf)}
@font-face {font-family: serif; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal; src: url(res:///mnt/ext1/system/fonts/CharisSIL-Bold.ttf)}
@font-face {font-family: serif; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; src: url(res:///mnt/ext1/system/fonts/CharisSIL-BoldItalic.ttf)}

body, body.book, body.text, body.calibre, body.calibre1, body.calibre2, body.calibre3, body.calibre4  {
    font-family: serif;
    line-height: 1.2;
    widows: 0; orphans: 0;
    margin-left: 5pt; margin-right: 5pt;
    font-size: 1em
    }
The red bits are important. You can leave out the line-height/widows/orphans/margins/font-size lines if you do not want to override what is already in the epub css.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote