View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 07:37 AM   #22
din155
Guru
din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Win 10 thinkpad 8in
I have had nexus 7 for quite sometime now, like how smoothly it runs. I mainly bought it to read PDFs and some light browsing. The screen resolution is so good that I have not touched my reader after getting this tablet. Will keep using it and will write more later.
About the bad now. I have found that the quad core processor shows a bit of lag sometimes, especially while accessing the play store. Some games also lag a little but I not much into games so no complaint.
din155 is offline   Reply With Quote