View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 09:14 PM   #9
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
That's why it's good to see who votes for what--someone who's been tracking these things would have an idea if s/he liked JSWolf's type of book or sun surfer's type of book.
Indeed. sun surfer very often likes the same books that I do and 4 of the 5 books that I want to read this month were mentioned in his post. I voted for the book that I think will be the most fun to read.

I fail to see how name calling will help JSWolf's cause. After reading a few of these threads when I joined the forum, I promised myself to never vote for any book he's pushing.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote