View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 12:59 PM   #6
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
@Lorenzoens: You can easier get a Kindle DX, which is still sold on amazon for $250 and up,than all other devices you mentioned.
My dear Sir,

I live in EU, the DXG can only be ordered from USA. It's 379 dollars, not 250. When it gets to me, I'll pay custom taxes on it, unless I use some not-so-legal* trick. Warranty is one year only. Overseas shipping = slow and risky. If I want to return it, it'll be a p.i.t.a.

I can buy Pocketbooks in my country (and all over EU), I have two years warranty, fast shipping, no custom taxes, can return them, have dictionaries and localization for my language.
(And they do a lot more)

It's a matter of trust & marketing, there's no ease of access for the DXG. How do you see DX easier to get?

* "alternative" shipping services

Last edited by lorenzoens; 03-03-2012 at 01:39 PM.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote