Thread: Classic epub Margins on nook
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 12:21 PM   #4
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Another option, which I use, is

Code:
@page { margin-top: 3px; margin-left: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 0px; }
I find that I do not need any margin on the bottom as the nook seems to leave some there.
Are either of these solutions tested as standards-compliant, and do they produce the same results on all ePub readers?
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote