View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 11:41 PM   #35440
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I did an upgrade. Should have done a clean install for all the good it did me. None of my programs were saved, but at least my documents and files are fine.
(
I don't keep ANY files on my C Drive, and anything saved to 'My Documents' get's moved immediately out to an external drive. The only things on my C Drive are the operating system and program files. That way when I screw up something really badly, (which I seem to do with great regularity) and have to flush out the system, I never lose anything important. Just a quick format, re-instal of the OS, and put back the programs. I can copy back the 'Application Data' and don't even need to worry about redoing preferences and settings.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote