Thread: A6 vs Indie
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 09:15 AM   #10
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phogg View Post
I am in a position to say that I personally not only buy a lot of indies...I am quick to get my family, friends, and acquaintences to read the same books so we can discuss them. I guess that makes me an Indie evangelist as well as an ebook evangelist now.

It isn't a hard sell.
I'm a indie evangelist myself. I don't know if agency books actually suffered from my passion though. It's not necessarily that they ate into agency sales - more that they added to them.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote