View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 04:00 PM   #2
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by enarchay View Post
So, what do you think? Do you think I would be able to get most of the books I want
I would be surprised if you managed. The percentage of all books in print that are available as eBooks is pretty small, I believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enarchay View Post
What do you know about torrenting books?
You might find more stuff of interest to you that way, but (1) finding specific books is still unlikely, and (2) a lot of it may be in original book size PDF... for which you would probably want a 10 inch display reader. Basically the iRex Digital Reader.

But I'm a relative newcomer... better advice might be swiftly forthcoming.

- Ahi
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote