View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 01:56 PM   #2
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Are you sure the output is correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdf9511 View Post
I was at the Dollar Tree store yesterday and came across a very nice little 12v plug with dual usb power outlets and a retractable usb cable. I tried these on my PP and it worked like a charm. Total cost $2.00 plus tax. This will work out very nicely for carrying in my saddlebags incase I need to charge while on the road.
Dear kdf:

I know you said it worked fine and I am thankful for that. Are you sure the output matches what the output is on the origional charger taht came with the unit? These darned chargers all look alike and often have the same size USB but the output is wrong.

I just do not want you to see any harm from what otherwise sounds like a great deal!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote