View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 04:06 PM   #4
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by adfleisher View Post
These are more expensive than even the StylzWorld cases, but still are just using velcro to secure the Kindle? Amazing if anyone buys them. They look great on the outside, but I can buy any of these designs as a journal cover for $25-$45 each at b&n and just cut out the paper and add velcro. For this kind of money they need a more dedicated holding system.
Ditto. They are gorgeous -- but they still make me glue something to my Kindle????? I DON'T THINK SO!!!

But I might just go look at B&N at the journals you mentioned.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote