View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 01:21 PM   #73
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
They're the same price - $119 each.

If I were in the market for a new ereader (and I'm not), this one would be DOA because its white; I don't care how well it performed otherwise. A white bezel is the kiss of death.
The white doesn't bother me. But of course there is no way to get rid of the BN recommendations (ADS) that fill half the screen. That is a kiss of death, for me. Yes, I paid the $20 to get rid of the ads on my PW1 and my PW2. $139 is well worth a quality piece of hardware.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote