View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 01:26 PM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by nprentiss View Post
This was great to get as an Amazon approved version of Overdrive, but I wasn't able to get my sideloaded books to load. I tried to click to them through ES File Explorer, saying to open with Overdrive, and once Overdrive opened it said "Error importing EPUB. This version of OverDrive Media Console cannot import Adobe EPUBs fulfilled outside of this app."

Anybody else having this issue? Is there a workaround?
I don't think the overdrive app is for ADE sideloaded epub. You can use it to download epub or mp3 directly from your local library.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote