View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 09:31 AM   #35
johnwhelan
Zealot
johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Cybook Gen 3, Google Nexus7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameerH View Post
It's posts like these that keep us going.

We have alleviated some of these issues in 1.9.4. Working on making the touch even better every day.

New font / reading controls added in v1.9.5

I've done quite a few factory resets but have not seen this behaviour. I'll make sure the team looks at it and if there's a fix needed you can bet it will be in an update coming soon.

I have to say I'm all about the touch screen personally, but I can understand the allure of the hardware buttons.

Having a touch of arthritis having to press a hardware button to turn the page was becoming an issue with my existing reader so it looks like I'll pick one of these up shortly.

Cheerio John
johnwhelan is offline   Reply With Quote