Thread: Seriousness Tragic news about Patricia
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 12:00 PM   #173
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Oooops. Please forgive me for not noticing that this had been done. I thought I was going to have to rally support for the idea but am very pleased that you're way ahead of me. May I also suggest that Patricia's avatar be placed somewhere on the page of the library with her name? I always thought that was a lovely and fitting image and I would be grateful to see it when I go there. And while I'm thinking of it I should spend some time soon converting and posting some more books there.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote