View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 11:07 PM   #15
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownzer View Post
@JSWolf
I was a little worried, ok maybe not worried, but concerned on how those would display on a 6" screen. Really as long as I could read the material, I would be more than happy with the outcome. I am just torn as to what route to take and will demo them both in an hour or so, but from what I have heard and read they are fairly similar in they way the text is displayed. The PRS-900 and KDX is pretty nice, I am just not sure on the jsutification in the price.
In some cases, depending on the PDF, they will be extremely hard to read. I'd tell you to download the Sony Software (which is free) and load some books on it (they have a good emulator). If you go into full screen mode, that should be close to what you'll see on a Reader. I just held my Reader up to the screen to compare, but then again I'm on a netbook so it *might* be smaller.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote