View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 09:56 AM   #15
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by weedfreak View Post
Yes this is $2 connection, even if you d/l it to your computer via your own connection, plus UK VAT which is for the next few weeks 15% which accounts for the odd 30 cents.

If Amazon did not charge the $2 when you do not use their whispernet scam then there would be no VAT. This is just another money making scheme from the Evil reseller.
Wait a minute here. Amazon charges $2 in "whispernet fee" for downloading a "free" book to your PC using a "landbased" link?

Did I get that straight?

If so... That just leaves me speechless and flabbergasted and it will surely be a cold day in the place that is usually described as beeing very hot and smelling of sulphur before I use this stupid thing!
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote