View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 07:32 PM   #39
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Molen View Post
I'm still with .com but I've been thinking about switching to .ca, but I'm not convinced it's the smart thing to do.

Does anyone know of a large scale comparison? I've done a few pricing spot checks on maybe a dozen titles, and it's pretty inconclusive which is cheaper. Sometimes .com is, sometimes .ca is.

There would need to be a larger sample done to properly answer the question, and I'm not really up for doing that. Maybe someone, somewhere have been though.
Luzme.com compares prices across different stores and diffent countries.
Example
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote