View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 05:50 AM   #3
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I'd love to have some way to keep the plugin as self contained as possible. I was reluctant to add icons to menus for the messiness it adds to installation. If it was possible for the plugin zip file to contain not just the .py code file but also the images it needs and then Calibre does "whatever it has to" after that when you install a plugin would be ideal from my perspective.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote