View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 01:09 PM   #5
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Thank you all for your help; the problem's sorted. I was so used to my wife's Kindle 1 that UI differences through me a bit. I found out where my PDFs were. The subscriptions waited to the next day to kick in (although it was still a bit odd that manually sending the issues did not work). Overall, it's a nice bit of tech, though I have to figure out how it will integrate with my reading habits, it not being as portable as my Pocketbook 360.

Luqman
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote