View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 07:41 PM   #6
sjkramer
Connoisseur
sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone
I've just downloaded and installed Sigil (I am running Mac OSX 10.5.08 and CS4) and have the same problem as the person in the initial post. I followed your link to the fixed issue having to do with the empty date tag and removing the tag did allow my file to open. However, it seems that the problem might not be entirely fixed. Just wanted to let you know.

Last edited by sjkramer; 11-09-2009 at 07:42 PM. Reason: forgot to mention version of CS.
sjkramer is offline   Reply With Quote