View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 09:23 AM   #5
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Andybaby, what is wrong with augmenting and adding it to the existing BookDesigner Best Known Practices that has been in the Wiki for years?
I think the information needs to be in the Wiki, but also in a document (book) which is available offline. There *will* be times that I'm building books and won't have access to a network. I've gone so far as to copy/paste some pertinent threads (or selected posts from those threads) into a document so I'll have the info offline.

Afterthought -- it would be really clever if the Wiki topic (and linked subordinate pages?) could be readily spun off into a document for offline use. Maybe using a "print" function?
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote