View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 09:31 PM   #68
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
"Googleproduct" is a seller on eBay. Here you go:

KPW cover "Version 1" (At least, I think so.)
KPW cover choice: "Version 1" (Paperwhite), "Version 2" (Magnet, bad back design), "Version 2A" (Closing Hook, no experience)
KPW Cover "Version 3": Almost a perfect Amazon official rip-off

Personally, I would choose between Version 1 and 3. I've got them both on order, but my version 3 comes from a different seller. For some reason, I wasn't able to find GoogleProduct at the moment I was ordering that.

The review and pictures posted by me in this thread are of Version 1, which has no closing magnet (but the advantage is, to me, that it also has no metal parts). I ordered it from the second link in this post, and chose "Paperwhite" as type, and "Black" as color. (And to be sure, I also added the color in the checkout message, as is stated in the description.)
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote