View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 04:55 AM   #66
avantman42
Wizard
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
When you go to File / Export, if you have that plug-in installed correctly you should have an option (under "Save as type:") to choose EPUB. Choose that and hit save and the options appear.
It's installed, I've got a whole load of extra export file types (including ePub). When I hit save, though, it just saves. There's no extra dialogue. All the options are in the main Tools->Options dialogue, but I can't see any option to control how the ePub is split.

It sounds like I've got a different version, but I'm pretty sure I've installed the latest one. Initially I got it from extensions.libreoffice.org, but then, thinking that I'd not got the latest, I got it from writer2latex.sourceforge.net. When I installed that one, it told me it was the same version as the one I already had installed.
avantman42 is offline   Reply With Quote