View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 03:48 PM   #153
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Quote:
1. Request: Return to old Cart system. JD Gumby, Blossom, DianNC
Can I get in on this one too? I use the cart all the time. Shoot, if I'm out in a real store I like to put things in my buggy and roll them around the store before I really buy them. Of course I want to do the same thing at the library!!

Quote:
2. Request: Bring back list view, both when browsing and in the Wish List. 4691mls
3. Request: Include more info on initial displays, perhaps through hover pop-up. 4691mls, Blossom
I'll second, these too!

Quote:
5. Request: Provide option to switch to classic view. xendula, others
That would be the best choice! Have a mobile choice, and a classic choice. I've always thought the library sites were very nice. Guess I'm missing something in why they are being changed. But, I don't have a tablet either. Maybe that makes the difference?
I do appreciate Overdrive actually listening to us though, For many of us libraries are the only way we get audio and ebooks.
Thank you!
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote