View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 06:03 AM   #1
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Editing posts --- Go Advanced won't go

I've been trying to edit some old posts (upload revised ebook versions), and last night and tonight, after successfully editing two or three posts, the next attempt to "Go Advanced" says "Unable to complete request. Please try later."

Is this a forum limitation, a server problem, or something weird about the computers I'm using?

A minor thing, but I'm very curious.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote