View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 05:30 AM   #587
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayo View Post
Sorry, I didn't know the device would matter. Motorola Atrix running stock. The older version that had been installed (older by a few versions) had access to the external sdcard from within Cool Reader. I updated Cool Reader, and then it could no longer access the external card. Only the internal. I cleared the data, uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled from scratch - and the same problem occurred.

So, I went to another Atrix that was running v3.0.54-38. I copied the installer onto the first phone, and after installing it - I could once again access the external sd card from Cool Reader.

So the problem definitely occurred somewhere between 3.0.54-38 and the current version.
I had similar problem a few versions ago but the latest version 3.0.56-38,
fixed it for me looking at the commit log some more mount problems have been
fixed so you might get a fix in the next release.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote