View Single Post
Old 06-28-2004, 01:00 AM   #4
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Another belated welcome Bob! I've actually been away from the forums for a while, but was quite a busy poster when it was turcic.com

I'm back now, with a vengeance! I must say, Alexander, I'm excited with the changes I'm seeing, and the new direction and purpose mobileread is taking. I've regained my interest, and will be hanging around annoying everyone again )

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote