View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 07:08 AM   #62
pynch
why in?
pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Aura
v.6.1 | Update 2 Nov 2013

A major revision: when I first worked on this edition, I could only use the online scans of Woolf’s early books. I now borrowed 13 more of them from a library, corrected the formatting, and restored (about 800) missing italics. The illustrations of Flush and Orlando have been repositioned, those of Three Guineas and the footnotes for Granite and Rainbow are now included. One of the more surprising discoveries was that, in the essay “The Lives of the Obscure”, the third section “Miss Ormerod”, which was only published in the American edition of The Common Reader, was missing. I have transcribed the text and put it back in. Also, I have read Between the Acts and A Room of One’s Own and corrected a bunch of scanning mistakes.

Corrections of the 6 books that are still unchecked will follow in a future update.

There’s a lot of happiness to be found in improving digital Woolf.

Anyone interested in her letters?
pynch is offline   Reply With Quote