View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 09:41 AM   #6
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Thanks, John!

The voting poll will be going up after midnight (I'm aiming for 12:01 EST), so if you're up then you may want to jump in on that early with the same info you're gathering for this thread.
Since the information shouldn't be changing by the time the Voting starts, can I just PM you the information? If I PM you, I think you should get all the formatting so there should be very little work for you.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote