View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 03:26 PM   #118
shenye
Zealot
shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by pl001 View Post
Nothing is supported forever.
Quite right. Once a device is no longer supported, I may just buy a new device. Very lucrative for every device maker. Bad for the environment, maybe, but who cares. Seriously - consider CyanogenMod for Android systems. If I were no longer allowed to install the ROM of my choosing, my device would have been outdated for a long time. I wish Greenpeace and co had a say in these matters.
shenye is offline   Reply With Quote