View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 09:59 AM   #658
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
I am thankful I have one book left on my named reading list. I think I've bitten off more than I can chew for next year though. 44 named books. This year was only 26. I'm going to have to double check that list carefully.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
44 . And what do you do about all the new releases next year? Put them on the 2014 list?
I figure I'll read slightly over 100 books in a year and I'm only willing to commit 50 to challenges, and then only with categories, not titles. I wanna be able to read what I want to read at any given moment.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote