View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 01:34 AM   #8
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
In the Samsung store in London the attendant showed me hand writing recognition so it should be built-in from the beginning. Now he is obviously trained to handle the equipment so I didn't take his claims at face value. I would imagine he has written the same sentence a few hundred times to impress prospective buyers, hence I wanted to know what a "real life experience" might be like. The demonstration was truly cool, but unless it translates into actual usefulness it is a moot point. I did like what you could do with screen capture and send as mail attachment or MMS.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote