View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 02:22 AM   #12
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingston View Post
I've got a Windows laptop in addition to the Mac desktop. Using the Properties in Windows shows that 53.9 Megs of disc space are 'in use' even though my programs on the disc total around 12 Megs with 9.7 megs alloted to the System folder of the Cybook.

I did the error check and defrag but nothing seemed to change.

Harry or Dale, could you give me instructions on how to do what you propose on the Windows computer (reformat the cybook internal memory)?

I'm not sure how to format the internal disc on either the Mac or PC.

Thanks much!
Just do a re-install of the firmware. Do not reformat the internal memory using the Mac or PC formatting tools.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote