Thread: List of books
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 07:20 AM   #5
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic-Ian View Post
Thank you for the responce. I have not had a chance to try. I have just upgraded my PC and have had to do fresh installs. I now have a further problem in that I had my library backed up and after re-installation of Calibre I "added all the books. Now when I connect my reader (Kobo Arc) it starts to do a check but after 30/45 minutes Calibre closes (before finishing the check).
You should not have had to repeat the 'Add" of books. Assuming you made the backup by copying your original Calibre library folder and all its contents, then you could have copied the backed up library folder onto the new machine and then after installing Calibre when it first starts up you could simply have pointed it at the location you have put the restored library.

Quite why you should be crashing I have no idea.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote