View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 05:26 AM   #116
bartveld
Evangelist
bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KA1, Galaxy S8, Galaxy Tab A 10.1, ReMarkable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polly7 View Post
To Bartveld,
The modified Fontin font you posted seems to have a problem on my Kindle4B. It makes the chapter headings split, and they show up really weird on the screen, with one half of the chapter heading on one page, and the rest on the next page with a big black line running from the second part of the title up the screen. I don't know what to do. PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!
Polly7
Oops. You being here in a Kobo thread made me overlook the fact that you are reading on a Kindle. It's been a while since I have used one. I had it jailbroken and put on my favorite font, but the hassle (and a few other gripes) made me change to Kobo. To tell you the truth I'm not at all sure what the problem may be and I can't reproduce it since I don't have a Kindle anymore. I do know, though, that the font works well on Kobo, so it must somehow be Kindle-related.
bartveld is offline   Reply With Quote