View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 04:32 AM   #23168
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridal View Post
Good morning Stitchawl! Have a great day!
Thanks! That's the plan! So far... so good!

Quote:
We're going to sign the contract, and then we should have a first plan of our future house within a month! I can't wait
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridal View Post
I can even do better than describe it! We have made a couple of plans ourselves (boyfriend is interior designer so has very clear ideas and the tools to make nice plans ).
Looks beautiful!! Are you going to build it yourself, or hire builders? We had a ball building our house back in the US. Once we had the outer walls and roof up, and everything was tight to the weather, we moved in and began building the inside rooms, do the wiring and plumbing, etc., etc.! It was fun seeing the house 'grow,' and we could make small design changes to suit our whims! What ever you chose, I'm sure you're going to love it!

Time for a late afternoon cup of Keemun!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote