View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 04:15 PM   #44
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolenka View Post
I can't really call it a red herring, since the warmer white does help when reading in the dark. At least for me. The blueish tint screws with your night vision a bit more, and I didn't like it at all. My eyes got tired a lot faster than with a warmer white. Some A lot of folks won't mind the cooler white though, and in that case, it doesn't really matter too much.
Hmm perhaps I was wrong then to completely dismiss it. I've seen a few people now complaining about the light on the Glo, and I figured it'd just be if you were light sensitive, but what you say makes sense.

The problem is only being able to view the demo models in a shop under bright lights, you can't really see much about the quality of the light, just that it's there.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote